For bulk conveyor systems built only from high-strength alloy steel, trust the structural integrity of Allor-Plesh. Our exacting standards and meticulous alignment keep your production moving and downtime minimized.
Allor-Plesh is a leading U.S. supplier of chain conveyors for the steel and heavy industry. We supply custom bulk conveyor, material handling conveyor and heavy-duty conveyor systems, conveyor chain, sprockets, and other conveyor components. As a chain conveyor manufacturer, we customize complete chain conveyorsfor systems to exacting standards, which include the following features:
- Material Handling Conveyor Specialists
- Chain Conveyor for All Industries
- Chain Conveyor Manufacturer for Bulk Conveyor Needs
- Frame and Power Transmission Components
- OSHA Approved Guards, Platforms, and Ladders where required
- Single-Flanged Rollers on Rail to ensure chain conveyor for frame is properly captured within the frame on both load carrying side and return side of the conveyor
- Impact Load Protection for Bulk Conveyor Demands
- Mechanical and Electrical Overload Protection
- Sprockets with Hardened Teeth that match the chain profile
- Noise Readings below Industry Standards
- Material Handling Conveyors for Every Industry
Features of Superior Chain Conveyor for Construction Applications Include—
- Increased Structural Integrity
- Reinforced Bearing Support
- Cast Steel Pillow Block Bearings (furnished upon request)
- Lifting Lugs for Loading and Unloading Bulk Conveyor
- Wear-Resistant Rail
- Pre-Piped with Lubrication Manifold for Centralized Lubrication
As a premier chain conveyor manufacturer for all bulk conveyor needs, our conveyor chain is constructed to meet heavy-duty standards. The sprockets have hardened teeth that match the profile for bulk conveyor standards, and noise readings are below industry standards. Our material handling conveyor systems require low maintenance, have high load capacity, and endure the toughest applications. As the leading conveyor chain manufacturer, Allor-Plesh is your single source for your complete conveyor system. Our engineers will be happy to visit your facility to evaluate your needs and make recommendations. Call for a quote on your bulk conveyor, material handling conveyor, or other heavy-duty conveyors.
Allor-Plesh products are engineered to lower your maintenance costs, reduce your production slowdowns, and have a lower lifetime cost than any other product on the market. Find out more by calling us at 248-486-4500.